dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Friday, December 24, 2004
kinda sick right now...hopefully i can fight it and recover it as soon as i can...

tomorrow is christmas...and suppositely...kim is gonna call me...we'll see about that....not betting on it if you know what i mean. Well...i'm not saying she's such a forgetful person but it's the holidays...it's her time off...and it's also my time off...she's not obligated to call me...and i understand that fact...so if she call me...that's great...but if she doesn't, it's fine either way...not gonna get mad....why would i get mad?? take it easy...

Singing along with ben kweller again..."I am wasted but I'm ready..." His songs are so fun to sing along with....i have to introduce him to everyone

Chrismukkah....Kim was telling me about having a Chrismukkah party....my respond was...I'm terrify but intrigue...anyways....

Lemme think about the funny conversations we had....

we talked about the definition of cooking...what is the basic requirement for an act of cooking food...that was good

we talked about dressing in layers....we talked about missing my car

I noticed that she's started to sketch stuffs around me...i think that's cute

there's a party at home around 10...i dont want to be back there yet...it's gonna be boring...so i'm just gonna hand in school using the internet and downloading some stuffs and head back at 10...the party would start by then...and i'll hang out for a while...and then take my nyquil and pass out...that's gonna be great...and then wake up to christmas morning...

what should i do christmas morning?? i guess i'm just gonna read my books...and do some sketching...i think my hand is getting a little rusty...i also need to write down and ponder about my design process...i think i figure out what my design process should be...its gonna be interesting...

Design process is like making your own rules for a game...the rules are what make the game interesting and sometimes frustrating...but nonetheless...fun...so i have to figure that out...

"I dont feel like I'm falling down...just say hello to the ground..." singing along to ben kweller again...

Man...my back aches....

Think i'm gonna head home now

Happy Holidays people