dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Friday, December 31, 2004
new years is about an hour away...

what have i been doing today...nothing...i watched tv, i surf the web, i watch tv...see the pattern?? highlight of my day of course is combination of chipotle, tv and beer...that was some good time

oh, i found an old picture of me, kim, angie, and gordon...i met kim a while back...but i guess we really never have chance to get to know each other. I am attracted to her...not just her looks...i think i like the way she is...the more i know her...the more i enjoy her company.

I dont really like new years....i guess it's just the fact that i hate waiting...and the whole premise of new year is waiting. Also people like to make resolutions on new years...and trying to keep it...as for me...i dont make resolutions....there's not point...if you gonna do something...just do it for yourself...dont make new year your reason to do something.

i should start working on the new york city essential tour....i need to go to AAA to pick up whole bunch of maps...as i plan my tour....it's gonna be fun...or perhaps funny