wow...i couldn't believe it's snowing outside a moment ago...it's not the most beautiful sight...but it's a sight nonetheless. my roommates want to set up a party tonite...i think it's gonna be pretty lame and boring...not knowing that i got work tomorrow.
ah...what else is there....i called kim and sam to let them know it's snowing...kim didn't pick up the phone but i left her a message telling her it's snowing...and sam picked up and we talked...and it's great. i promised sam that if it's nice tomorrow...i'll take some pictures for her...if it's nice. Sam was telling me how great the weather is in california...and i am very jeolous...but she too is jeolous about the snow here
I went to school for a while today just to take some pictures of my project...i might need to retake couple of images cause it didn't turn out the way i wanted to. I also got some stuffs from the server on to my computer. I chilled and listen to some music at my desk
prime numbers are cool....just to let you know