dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Saturday, February 12, 2005
"No Distance Left to Run" by Blur

It's over
You don't need to tell me
I hope you're with someone who makes you
feel safe in your sleeping tonight
I won't kill myself, trying to stay in your life
I got no distance left to run

When you see me
Please turn your back and walk away
I don't want to see you
Cause i know the dreams that you keep is where we meet
When your coming down, think of me
I got no distance left to run

It's over, I knew it would end this way
I hope you're with someone who makes you feel
That this life is alive (a lie)
And it settles down, stays with you
Spends more time with you
I got no distance left to run

coming home

so cold...no more...

I feel so much like this song...it's hard giving something up...but i guess i came to my senses finally and realized how horrible people is...and how naive I am sometimes...I dont see a sign that says "road ends" and assume everything is fine...assumption is shit my friend...shit...

i try to believe that people are good in nature...and i believe what they said is the truth...and i believe her....i believed what she said...it just made me second guess everything she have said to me...i just can't talk to her anymore...but that's fine....now i see what kind of person she is...i dont really need to maul over about her anymore...i shouldn't...

tomorrow is a brand new day...head to school to do some work...go to dc with sammy...and it's going to be great fun...