dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Monday, April 18, 2005
as sad as it is...the school year is drawing to a close and a cliche as it sounds...it's went by too fast. I am and I will miss a lot of great people i met here...and i am sure these people will be my friends for life...great friends such as adam and caroline...as well as michelle...i will miss these people dearly and i will try by best to keep them in my life.

had a great time hanging out with michelle briefly to talk about how she can do her model and her drawings....and i have the greatest compliment about I should be a teacher...and i just can't help but to give her a hug to thank her...

gonna surprise adam by taking him out to a soccer game...couple of guys gonna take him out to dinner and then the soccer game this saturday...kinda like a birthday/bachelor party for him...he's not type of guy that would want a stripper or getting drunk...so soccer game isn't that shabby...and i got doctor wong to work on birthday card for him...

well...i also need to think about a prospectus for fifth year...and i think reich is what i want