dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Back From Davis
Came back last nite after spending 2 days in Davis, California at a friend's place. I never spend time in davis and I can't imagine going to school there and living there. Not because it is a bad school or the environment is bad...it's the fact that my lifestyle is completely different then the life stye of a davisee. The place seems very while open and somewhat rural. When I compare that to san luis obispo...what's the differences...I think it's the weather. SLO is comfortable all year long and I can do anything anytime. But Davis is just too hot sometimes to do anything.

Well, that's really what I have to say so far. I'm gonna be heading down to SLO this coming week to move in to my new apartment as well as talking to my advisor about the classes I need to take in order to graduate.