dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
last 24
there have been a lot of inactions in the last 24 hours. In my mind, I know that there are work to be done, but my body and brain have been resisting these actions. Strangely, I dont feel the rush to get these things done...even they are somewhat important...but to me, these's "things" in many ways, are unnecessary. I already did a portfolio and a brochure and a resume...do i really need to work on it and make another one? no...not really...I can turn in the ones I have now...and make another one next week before going home for some interviews...Do i really need to undate the book....yes and no. I do, so I dont have to do as much over spring. But it's also a no because I dont feel the design is complete for me...and it's really difficult to summarize things when it's not actually complete. I want more room for change. I want some wiggle room. But talking to toaster today, knowing where he's at in his design phase...I feel comfortable where I'm at. Alite...no more ranting...back to work.