dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Sunday, February 25, 2007
new dermis
I personally don't have new skin that I will blog about it but I've trying to give this blog a new skin and I got this new skin that I created. I was in an editor that allows me to select the layout, color, lines...and this is what I got thus far. I will most likely change something after this. My idea it to create a blog that reflects my drawings and my drawing boards. Those are the great thing in architecture and they are replaced by computers. It is that discussions I always have (with myself most of the time.) I believe that computer should not replace your creativity. Computers got this thing with industrialization that takes away your creativity and crafting skills. I think the best architecture is not just the form...it is about the thoughts that an architect and craftsman took in the creating that detail. That's my entry for my new dermis.