dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Sunday, March 11, 2007
architect identity
It's the day of day light saving time...it's been pushed up by george w. bush and it's a little weird to have this early. Let me try to review some of the weirdness that have happened in this day.

I was hanging out with my bro harsh at a local chipotle for lunch. We were waiting in line...

[event 1] We were waiting in line in chipotle and this girl was also standing and waiting in front of us but she was carrying a stack of paper relating to houses and condos. I told Harsh that I think she is a real estate agent. Harsh asked her if she is a real estate agent and she said she is. Then I introduced myself and I told her that I am an architect. I design houses and buildings. She asked me where I work and I said SF. I then told her I am on a break because of my broken arm. We didn't talk that much when we are ordering. After ordering, she gave us her card in case we want to buy or sale any properties. I guess this is my first case of using my architect identity to start a conversation of pick up a person.

So me and harsh are eating outside because it's a nice day. It's next to the parking area and this happen:

[2] I guess some driver values more at a hot burrito then driving his car. He left his keys inside his van. A tow truck came and couple of guys started finding a way to open the car door. The did the wire stick in the window trick. They were trying very hard and long...suddenly the alarm of the mini-van came on. Who install alarm on the van? So me and harsh were eating outside with a loud alarm right next to us...that happened twice before they got the door open.

[3] I then decided to call up Gary to see how he's going becaues I want to share the chilling experience at chipotle with gary. He answered his phone and we had a great talk and I asked harsh to play the vanilla ice message that we did and let gary listen. I think that is a great and funny message and I'm glad he had a good laugh. The phone conversation is just catching up with how we are. I am fine and he's just going to his mom's house to clean the cat's barf.

Me and Harsh then went to the local mall to check out some clothes and games. Nothing much really happened there. We then went back to his house and we play some guitar. It's a great day with 3 exciting things happened to us.