Haven't post anything in the last few days. It's not because I am lazy. I am usually lazy in other things but not things I truly and deeply care about. I did write about the possibility of building a website for a DJ with my friends and I haven't build a website and use the latest version of Dreamweaver. I felt I am a little behind with website building but I feel that it is a good opportunity for me to do some design build. I do worry that if I do a website for someone without some experience, I would feel I am letting the person down. As a designer, I am not just trying to make my client happy...my goal is to make myself happy. If I am happy, my client will be happy. If I am not happy with my design...my client smile is fake and deceiving to me.
My goal to freshen my website building skill is to refresh it. I got the tutorial and I am in the process of building my own website. It is a portfolio, book, design, photography, and sketches I made in my architecture/designer career. It also have link to this blog and my build-build blog. I think it will be a great place for people and/or designer to come and visit. There is a greatness to it because everything in it from the website/container to the contents are created by me. I am still working on it...I don't work on it all the time. I only work when I have a great idea. Here is the link:
http://h1.ripway.com/mcheung/