I am about to finish my dreamweaver tutorial videos. This means I will need to start designing and building my actual portfolio website to show off my work and ideas and warm up for the DJ website that I will be making with a friend for a DJ which will earn me some cash. Plus...Learning a new design and build arena would be a great outlet for my creativeness. It might take a while for the first site because I still have a cast on my arm. I am also going to do a cooler and better portfolio/book with my grand idea of build-build. both website and book are going to showcase my previous work, my sketches, my writings, furniture design, furniture making and some of the weird things that I do..note to self...april foils. The book will be permanent but might have part 2 and 3...the website will be updated when I feel like it...it's going be like a blog...I should add some blog post in my book and website...thinking...