I just have to write to transport this stuffs off of my mind. I'm pretty sure I would be doing it successfully because it will haunt on me on an epic scale if I don't. Just because I hurt my head during my accident, I have to go through with these brain training class. The therapist said my memory is weak but everything else is top notch. So she trains my memory with whole bunch of dumb things I have to do. Seriously...it's fucking useless in my life. Memory is useful but I am an architect who carry a sketchbook with me and I sketch and take notes with me...and I feel naked with out my sketchbook. That is the way I remember things. So now I have to recall numbers that she read, dumb sentences repeating, recalling sequences...whole bunch of stuffs. I am a learner...I only remember stuffs I know and I care about...those stuffs that she want me to remember is stuffs I don't give an fucking ass on. It's useless...why do I have to remember? I want to learn and remember how to save a life and not how to kill a horse. That is my rant and I can't wait to finish all those appointments and quit. She is good at memory...but i'm sure she is not smart and intelligent. Shouldn't a therapist make me worth something...she's making me feel like dirt on shit I don't give a fuck about.