It's a lazy afternoon here in the town of Fremont. It is a town I grew up in and love. I am writing this because I am kinda lazy. I was working on the DJ website but I decided to save it and exit Dreamweaver. why am I doing that? Firstly...I haven't met the DJ and I don't know what he wants...so whatever I work on is for myself. It is one of those design to make me happy and the client will be happy scenario. I don't care making myself happy but seriously...I got bunch of other stuffs I can do to make me happy...If I know I will get paid right now...I would pull if off and work on the site. Since it's not honestly serious...screw it. I got other important stuffs to do like sleep or catching up on more Ed.
Talking about TV...another episode of Lost will be showing tonite. That would be fun. What else? Nothing much.
I guess it's one of those lazy days where you feel lazy and refuse to do any contemplation.
Emotionally, I do want to blog.
Lemme just do a stream of consciousness entry.
Looking at the spot where the ceiling connect to the wall. Because of the track housingness of my house and room, the ceiling is those acoustic spray. I often look to the abstraction of the texture and imagine things when I was young. I guess that is the begining of me favoring abstraction and that's how my architecture and representation stand point come from. Looking out the window and to the park. The sun is out and shinning down. It is a great day. There are no sounds except for the fan sound in my computer and me typing on my keyboard. The typing sound illustrate how fast I am thinking but not typing. I would often stop and I have to think what I should type. It is a fun dialog between man, hand, and machines. I like it but I just hope my future in architecture would not just be me, mouse, and monitor. I want some interaction with the building world. I love to build. I love to draw. I want to be an old school architect that respect the craftsmanship in everyday bulding. I guess the computer is helping us make drawings and take our body away from the drawing board and flush our face in front of the monitor. I think that's fine but we should not be monkeyed in to the task. Why can't I get monkey to something nice...