dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Thursday, March 29, 2007
same gig
It's a quiet thursday...Mattrew just left...He learned so much since he's here being watched by us. He's a wonderful joy to have around.

Anywho...Last nite episode of Lost is okay. I wish the series get back to the style they had in season one. I guess running the same gig every season is a downer. I just have to wait for my next show..."Entourage" to get pick up it season again. can't wait.

Talking about picking up...my speech therapist that give me memory exercise to train my post-accident brain...I was suppose to have a 2-month required test today so I spent all week doing memory exercises and stressing out and moving things around to accommodate for that test. I went to the appointment today and we did normal exercises and at the end when she said we are done for today...I told her I have a test today. She said I already took it and I got a little confused. Maybe it's her little trick to play with my post-accident mind...she said I took it last week...but last week, she told me it was a practice test...then she wrote the things I will be tested on a piece of paper I got...So she is trying to outsmart someone she thought that's mentally low. That is pretty horrible. Can you imagine an architect or designer doing that? Giving someone unimportant and let them do it casually and then tell them that's their final draft. I am fine with getting me to act more casual...but I think she should tell me after the practice test that the practice test is the final test. Period