Tomorrow is going to be that day I dread and like.
Dread in the way that I have to see that therapist I deeply hate. She is an oxymoron. I understand that I hurt my head and I was in the hospital bed and all that but she isn't really doing her job. I feel and I know that I am healing correctly and I do think I have some side effects from the accident. She just loosely and basically pinpointed one. She said I have trouble with my memory. I can see that. I now understand that my memory is a little foggy and I am trying my best to give my memory a good workout. She also gave me some lame, mindless exercise for me to do. I feel that I have exceed what she want but she doesn't let me finish these weekly therapy. I want to stop all these helpless therapy and get on with my life. I do however cherish these help but I don't want to be kept in a box because I am liked. If you like something, let it go and let it be. I just want to be what I am now and I will never find out if I am in a box.
Like in the way that I like. I will spend another of those fun friday with my bro. I will dine and chill with him and that's gonna be great. Hanging with him brings me back to the places I used to go and the person I used to be. It's a great reminder of things I like and the thing I am. I can't wait until I can be that person I used to and always will be. I want to thank my family, my friends, and some of the medical staff of bringing me back from that accident. I am not 100% yet and I hope I will be there shortly. I can't wait until I am healthy and be able to do everything and be everything I am. I want to be box-free.