dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Sunday, April 22, 2007
last 5
Last several days have been great. Several meant the last 5 games the Giants played as well as the Warriors played. The Giants played well and got their overall record back above .500. I am really happy and I believe that they will be able to keep their record above .500 all season long. I am having fun and I am sure they are too. Secondly, the Warriors got in to the playoff. It has been a long while since they are a playoff team. I wasn't expecting them to be a playoff team when the season started. I got a intension that the Warriors will not will their first series against the best record team. However, the Warriors getting in to the playoff is interesting. It set a great tone for them to improve the team. It is a great achievement for them and I hope they will achieve some more great goals in the years to come.