A lot of great things happened yesterday. I feel kinda bad that I didn't include this blog as one of the great thing that happened.
To start things off nicely...I got my arm cast off. It feels refreshing to have that "Iron Sword" removed. I still wear a brace on my arm to give it some protection but I can take it off when I shower or when I feel like my arm need to breath a little. Having that cast removed allows my hand to move a little more. My hand is still a little stiff because I was unable to move for 4 months. I think it will take some time for my arm to get some flexibility.
It's also a great day for me in sports. All my local teams did well. Warriors won and will be in the playoff. They haven't been to the playoff since I was in junior high school. The Giants won yesterday and I hope they can keep on winning and improve on the relief pitching. I love their starting rotation and I hope the bullpen doesn't spoil their great pitching. The A's won as well. Not a big A's fan but I do like them. My friend is a big A's fan. We got the I'm a big Giants Fan and he's a big A's fan friendship. The Sharks are in the playoff...I am not a fan of hockey. It's good to know my local teams are doing well. I just have to see what the 49ers and Raiders will do. I am a 49ers fan by the way.
I started watching the movie An Inconvenient Truth. It is a documentary about global warming with Al Gore. It is a great movie. The movie presented many fact about the reasons, the hazard, the damage of global warming. It made simple sense to belief in global warming and we need to do something to reduce the damage. I respect Al Gore and I think he truly believe we need to stop doing things to stop global warming. I wish the world well and I will think of the world when I design things on it. I want to build things love the land where it stands on.