Happy Friday. I guess I'll do another of summary of the week. There isn't that much that I did or should do.
I just edited some videos of my nephew and hoping to get everything the way I want it. It's a simple procedure and I don't want to over complicate it too much because it's something for the family. It's not one of those architecture related things where I expect and hope they will catch my drift. I just did something fun and cool and not too crazy and hoping and wanting them to catch the drift. In a way...I am handing them the drift.
I got my arm cast off...need no further exploitation there.
I feel bad and sorry for those at Virginia Tech. I am sorry. Thank you for that one year I had because of you guys.
I also had a similar accident when I was in high school. A person I knew killed his mom and still went to school and live a normal life until he got caught after 2 days. I talked to him the day after he killed his mom. I'll do a post on this and a link I found later.
That's pretty much it for this post. I'll keep on rolling.