dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Monday, April 02, 2007
Shinji on the Foil Moon

I like to do dumb things. I was talking with a friend about his work and he brought up a co-worker saying the word Cantilever Concrete. I am a little shock about that because I can't imagine someone can use concrete that is cantilevering to form a slab. But later I did a little google research to find that cantilever concrete is real but it not really cantilevering like I imagine it to be. It doesn't even cantilever. It's like a retaining wall. I just want to create some laughs by sharing it with him and other friends. This is a slab of concrete that is cantilevering from the foil moon design by my friend Shinji who is waving the Japanese flag while thinking of a guy that never trust his design.