dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
wonderful links
I guess I should return to some of my classic entries. It is not quite a popular selection but damn...I love it. It's kinda like digg or del.icio.us. I just want to share these interesting links I bookmarked with you guys. If you read what I write, you are probably interested in what the hell I do and interested in. Here are some of the links that I found and I just want to clear out my bookmarks in my firefox but not lose these wonderful links. I also would be going through my feeds to see what interests me. Enjoy.

Prefab Homes| Modular Homes
Think Small
Face Transformer
Photoshop Filters
Panorama Tool
Web Design Tools and Tutorials
MediaArchitecture
Underground Eco House
Mattias Inks
How Green is the SF Federal Building?
Carlo Scarpa
Photoshop Tutorials
Custom Furniture Database

That's it for this load of links that I said interesting to. Interesting means I learned, I smiled, or I said wow to it. I hope these links will do the same to you. If not...This is a good way to store my links.