dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
angular

I guess this is a progression of architecturally related post I have today. I must be on a roll cause I posted my last one about dotted lines couple of hours ago. This post is about a thing I was goofing off and playing with. I am always curious about the golden rectangle and the idea of understanding the proportion of things. I was also playing with autocad and I just quickly drafted it together and just playing with the initial idea of it and then I started doing dimensions and angles and it's pretty interesting to see the progression of the angles. It's pretty straight forward in terms of style and usage. I guess we love the angular relationship because we see and fall in love with things with correct proportion and angular relationship.