dead.pixel
/.the difficult I do immediately; the impossible takes time
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
but you're impressed
I chat very often with friends online. Very often I would say something funny, stupid, funny and stupid...and a lot of other stuffs. I guess I should post some of those lines up thanks to the log manager provided by Deadaim....on it goes.
---------------- ----------- -----------------
kinda like lasso, filter, layers in PS

it took up some time but we eventually mastered it...binding and printing

seriously...I brought the rare duplex printer...we found the site...we got that hole punching deal...got the clue...got a 2 by 4 on the floor

perfect bind sounds good.....after a year...my book is still going strong

yea...there's really no creativity out there...most of them just gonna harsh it out by just "buying" a service and not even trying to "do" something

showing what you can do with paper to a japanese guy...it's a plus

then say you hate what gehry did to paper...but you're impressed with what shigeru ban did to paper

does gehry form serves any function other than wasting money and labor

i hate gehry cause he only pay lose change and not tribute to those engineers and designers that slaved to design it...and those workers that sweated over those functionless fishes

roadtrip is not 100 percent destination...the journey is pretty much 95 percent of the fun

I'm not at the point of asking susanna for a virginia slim

nothing is as bad as a horrible old guy playing his bagpipes for hours on end at the park across from my room
--------------------- ------- ---------

that's just the last few days...more to come maybe...